Become a Sponsor
Sponsor a session
The programme will include an opening and closing ceremony, two plenary sessions, abstract sessions, symposia and workshops. The sessions will cover a wide range of topics and themes, across lung health, tobacco control and noncommunicable diseases.
The programme will be confirmed in December 2017. Organisations can choose to sponsor an abstract session or symposium based on the track or theme. Sponsors will not be able to select a session for sponsorship once the speakers and presentations are announced.
Conference programme session sponsorship is a powerful way to engage with your audience in order to actively communicate your message, as well as build relationships with delegates.
Sponsoring a session does not give the sponsor the opportunity to influence the selection of, or presentations by, session participants (chairpersons, speakers, facilitators or others).
The session sponsor will:
- be listed as a session sponsor in the programme, on all marketing material, and in the presentation before the session.
- be able to distribute materials (supplied by the sponsor) in the session room
- have their logo displayed on the:
- session holding screen before the sessions
- conference website, with link to sponsor website
- partners section in the conference app
- programme section of the conference app
Plenary session sponsorship
There are two opportunities to sponsor the key daily morning plenary sessions. Plenaries will be high profile events with attendance from dignitaries, keynote speakers and the media. Your sponsorship covers travel and accommodation for the plenary speakers, as well as the plenary session room costs.
Price available on request
Idea Exchange sponsorship
For the first time in the history of the World Conference on Tobacco or Health (WCTOH) we are introducing an Idea Exchange — an area in the heart of the conference venue, in the WCTOH Village. This area will host dynamic and interactive discussions, in a more informal setting.
Delegates can engage in lively discussions with expert panels.
Idea Exchange Sponsorship Includes
- Brand of the sponsor incorporated into the Idea Exchange signage
- Sponsor logo prominently displayed as part of the Idea Exchange in the WCTOH Village
- Sponsor logo displayed in the sponsors section of the conference app
- Sponsor logo on the conference website with link to website
- One delegate bag insert
Find out more details and apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.