Requests for press credentials are now being accepted.
Working journalists may request press credentials to attend the 16th World Conference on Tobacco or Health. To document your eligibility, please provide the information requested below.
These credentials will entitle you to attend the Inaugural Ceremony and Welcome Reception on Tuesday, 17 March 2015 and any of the conference scientific sessions from Wednesday, 18 March through Saturday, 21 March. Press credentials do not give access to post-graduate courses, closed workshops, closed meetings or other restricted events.
Services available to journalists covering the conference include a fully equipped press room with Internet access, computers, printers and copiers.
Please note: press credentials cover complimentary registration only. WCTOH is unable to offer support for travel or accommodation.*
To apply, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Your name (full name with honorific):
- Title of the media outlet you represent:
- Your job title and the beat you cover:
- Type of media (e.g., newspaper, radio, TV, online):
- Name of your editor:
- Full mailing address of the publication:
- Website address of the publication:
- Your email address:
- Your telephone number:
Please send 3-4 PDFs of byline articles you have published
Please state why your publication wishes you to cover the World Conference on Tobacco or Health.
If your request is approved, you will receive an e-mail from the conference registration unit confirming that you have been registered for the conference as “Press”. You will also be contacted by the WCTOH communications team.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to seeing you in Abu Dhabi!
* In conjunction with the conference, WCTOH is cosponsoring a J2J Tobacco Control Training Programme with the National Press Foundation. This programme includes a full fellowship covering the 3-day training and the conference, as well as travel, accommodation and per diem. Applications for this programme are now closed.